Face mapping can be linked back to Chinese medicine which has only in recent years, become a well known method for better understanding the health causes and acne meaning on the facial area. Face mapping for acne meaning's teaches us how having acne on certain areas of our faces, can actually be linked to underlying health concerns.
The first factor for acne located on the forehead can commonly be one of the areas that is linked tohormonal imbalances. Our hormones influence our skins natural oil/sebum production. An imbalance in hormones can not only stimulate excessive oil on the forehead but also on the entire face.
The common cause for acne around the temples and eyebrows is alcohol intake! Yes that's right, drinking alcohol effects our liver and when the liver is having a hard time, the signs can commonly show up through acne around the temples and eyebrows. The liver is effected by alcohol consumption, food allergies and heavily processed/chemical heavy/greasy foods.
Our cheeks are the largest area of our face and as such, these areas have the most sebaceous glands(oil glands), allowing for the most oil production as well as more pores, making it most vulnerable to acne.
Pimples on the nose are often linked to poor blood circulation in the body or aheart condition. Not only can the heart and blood flow have an impact, but frequent constipation can also influence pimples on the nose! Aside from health concerns, we also have many pores around the nose area that often get blackheads. If these clogged pores are not extracted or kept clean, then they can sometimes become infected by irritation, resulting in pimples on the nose.
Acne pimples around the lips and mouth is most commonly due to poor digestion from eating too manyspicy & oily foods . Not only food, but the toothpaste you currently use might also be irritating your skin!
Acne pimples on the chin is one of the most common areas, especially for women. The reason being is because the number 1 cause for pimples on the chin is due to our sexual hormones ! So if you often breakout on the chin around that time of the month, you bet it's because of those female hormones acting up again!
Now that you know your acne meaning thanks to face mapping, it's time to start treating the acne at the source. Of course the main way to cure acne is by starting a life style change by beginning a clean eating diet, cutting out oily foods, high sugars, processed foods and foods you have allergies to such as high gluten, dairy and nuts.
- pH Balancing Face Wash: Try [KLAIRS] Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser
- Exfoliate away clogged pores & bumps:Try [BY WISHTREND] Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- Tone & Hydrate the skin : Try [KLAIRS] Supple Preparation Facial Toner
- Balance & Calm the skin with a Serum : Try [KLAIRS] Rich Moist Soothing Serum
- Treat Acne Pimples with Extract Serum : Try [ZYMOGEN] Houttuynia Cordata Extract Serum
- Calm & Cool Down hot skin : Try [KLAIRS] Midnight Blue Calming Cream
- Acne Spot Treatment nasty pimples: Try [SKINMISO] Spot Repairing Serum
- Healthy Moisture Care for Acne : Try [I’M FROM] Vitamin TREE Water Gel (oily skin) or [LEI LANI] Poruji Cream (dry skin)